Means for replenishing the water-electrolyte balance during heavy physical exertion or while dieting.
Everyone knows that a person needs to drink from two to three liters of water per day, depending on gender, height, weight, mental and physical activity, health status and other criteria: maintaining water balance in the body helps prevent a wide variety of diseases. But only a few adhere to such a simple and at the same time important rule.
Thai orange-flavored electrolyte was created to make up for the lack of water as well as electrolytes (hence the name). It is available in powder form convenient for storage and preparation.
In what situations is Thai electrolyte indispensable?
The presented product is an effective and at the same time safe prophylactic against dehydration. It is recommended to take it with:
1. Intensive sports, when the body loses a huge amount of moisture in a relatively short time.
2. A “rigid” diet when you limit yourself to literally everything.
3. A big load on the brain (for example, when preparing for an exam at a university or an important event at work), when you can sit at a computer for several hours in a row.
4. Gastrointestinal problems that cause diarrhea.
Thai orange-flavored electrolyte works in three ways:
1. Replenishes the lack of water.
2. Delivers electrolytes.
3. Normalizes the level of acidity.
4. Restores metabolism, ie metabolism.
How to use Thai electrolyte?
Before buying and using, we recommend that you consult a specialist, as you may be allergic to one or more components (the composition is indicated on the back of the package).
If everything is normal, then:
1. Open the package.
2. Take out one sachet weighing twenty-five grams.
3. Dilute the contents in a two hundred and fifty milliliter mug. Water should be at room temperature.
It is best to drink a finished drink right away, but it can be refrigerated for no more than a day. After this period, the electrolyte loses its properties.
To place an order in our online store, leave a request through the basket or by contacting the manager in WhatsApp or Viber. The numbers are located at the top of the site.
|Means for replenishing the water-electrolyte balance during heavy physical exertion or while dieting.|